3M™ Thinsulate™ Climate Control Window Film
Applying insulating window film to your existing single glazed windows can reduce heat loss by as much as 40%
- Provides increased insulation performance
- Helps improve comfort during cold winter months
- Heat rejection helps provide comfort in summer months
- High visibility light transmission film with a neutral appearance that maintains the building’s appearance
- Helps extend the life of furnishings by significantly reducing harmful UV rays that cause fading
Residential window film insulation
Keep your family comfortable and safe all year round. Save on energy costs by keeping cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Heat reflecting technology keeps the warm in and the cold out whilst sun blocking technology emits UV rays from entering the home and overheating the room. For the fraction of the price of conventional window replacements, 3M Thinsulate Climate Control Window Film provides the same energy-saving qualities of a double-paned glass.
Commercial window film insulation
In commercial environments, this window film is a cost-effective approach to saving on energy costs and upgrading comfort for employees, customers or tenants. It is estimated that 34% of heating and cooling in commercial buildings is due to windows. The Thinsulate Climate Control Window Film is invisible to the naked eye when installed by our experts. Choose Thinsulate and improve profitability.
Grosvenor Restoration provides a broad range of services including draught-proofing for sash windows, find out more today.